Faq addressing main doubts concerning my Italian translation, copywriting and editing services.
Here you can find some answers to the most frequent questions I have been asked so far by my clients.
WHAT LANGUAGES DO YOU WORK WITH?
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO TRANSLATE A DOCUMENT?
WHICH FORMATS DO YOU WORK WITH?
HOW CAN I PLACE AN ORDER?
HOW MUCH DOES A TRANSLATION COST?
All quotes are free of charge and non-binding. They are generally provided in EUR and USD. Please indicate in your message the way you would like the quote expressed.
To request a quote, fill in the form.
WHAT DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE?
- The service requested for the agreed number of words
- Double-check revision and proofreading
- Check and editing of layout
- Terminology research
- Communication via telephone, email, skype, etc.
In case of urgent requests (delivery in 24 hours or less) or that require working on public holidays, a surcharge of 30% may be applied.
If material is sent in non-electronic or non-editable format/support (fax, photocopies, non-editable pdf files, etc.) said surcharge may be equally applied to compensate for the additional difficulty (and the consequent increase of the time required to finish the job). Any information or material will be kept strictly confidential according to the Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR YOUR SERVICES?
DO YOU OFFER INTERPRETING SERVICES?
WHY SHOULD I HIRE YOU?
- I am a qualified and highly trained translator
- I have experience in the field since 2008
- I have a professional attitude
- I ensure fast turnaround and on-time delivery
- I continue to develop skills and competences attending courses and conferences
- I endorse official codes of conduct
- I ensure integrity and confidentiality
HOW CAN I GET A FREE QUOTE?
When requesting a quote, please indicate your name or company name, your email or other type of contact, the type of service you are asking for and attach the file you need to have translated/proofread/edited/transcribed/localized. If you have any relevant reference material or prior translations, please send them too (in order to avoid misunderstandings and ensure accuracy and consistency).
HOW DO YOU ENSURE QUALITY?
DO YOU HAVE A CPD PLAN?
WHEN CAN I REACH YOU?
I will answer within 3 hours. If you have any more questions, please contact me!
WHAT SOFTWARE DO YOU USE?
WHAT DO YOU WRITE?
- Website copy
- Articles for blogs, magazines, websites
- Corporate presentations and handouts
- Press releases
Contact me for a no-binding quote so we can discuss your project.
IN WHICH LANGUAGE DO YOU WRITE COPY?
HOW DO YOU WORK?
- FIRST CONTACT: The client contacts me by email, website form, telephone or other method.
- BRIEFING: discussion the document(s) to be translated/written/edited in terms of subject, volume and deadline.
- UPLOAD FILES: The client is asked to send the document(s) along with any reference material (glossary, style guides, previous translations, etc.) that he/she wants me to follow in order to avoid misunderstandings and ensure accuracy and consistency.
- MY REPLY: I will reply with a detailed quote.
- AGREEMENT: Once we have agreed on the terms of the project, I will start working.
- PROOFREADING: After working on the texts, I will proofread it and check its formatting.
- FEEDBACK: Then I will send the document(s) and wait for the client’s feedback. Meanwhile I will be available to make any changes you may require.
- INVOICE: Finally, I will send you the invoice, which can be paid by bank transfer or via PayPal.
- SELL/USE YOUR PRODUCT: You can start to make profits with your product or use your translation for your business purposes.
If you do not find the answer you were looking for, just get in touch. Answer guaranteed.