Copywriting and Transcreation services to boost your communication in Italian.
Often confused or interchanged, Copywriting and Transcreation are different services with definite peculiarities.
Both are creative processes but:
- Copywriting consists in writing from scratch contents in your target language and does not include a translation from an original source language.
- Transcreation consists in recreating a copy in another language trying to make it appropriate for the local target. It is not a recreation from scratch even if the source contents may undergo substantial changes. Moreover, the transcreation process can provide changes in the images, branding and other non-linguistic elements.
Copywriting is the right choice if you:
- Need to have new contents developed in your language (i.e. articles, blog posts, website);
- Have a great product or service and you want to reach and convert new prospects;
- Need to promote your brand or company.
Transcreation is the right choice if you need to communicate your brand internationally, overcoming language barriers but producing the same result in the target audience (i.e. buying your product or service). The focus is on marketing.
However, please note that Transcreation differs from Marketing Translation. This latter consists in the translation of advertising copy, taglines, logos, and in their localization in order to catch the reader’s attention.
This means that original contents undergo a process of adaptation (localization) to ensure that the target audience understands and “feels” the text as the source audience does.
Transcreation takes a more comprehensive approach, considering all the elements of the source project (copy, imagery, taglines, headlines, branding, etc.) and changing them trying to achieve the same outcome as the original advertisement.
What I can write for you?
- Website copy
- Articles for blogs, magazines, websites
- Corporate presentations and handouts
- Press releases
Good copywriting can:
- Increase sales
- Differentiate your company from your competitors
- Promote the expertise of your business
- Help to streamline business communications
- Improve the perceived quality of your products or services
So, do you want to reach prospects in Italy?
Tell me your ideas, your purposes and the values you want to communicate. I will help you decide which service is the best fit for your situation and boost your communication in Italian.