Freelance specializing in translation of legal, technical, financial, marketing and IT documents in Italian.
I offer translation services in Italian from English, Spanish, French and Portuguese.
Translation is not just taking a word from a language A and finding its meaning in a language B. It involves conveying a message from a language to another, that is communicating. Translation is an act of communication, which is the basis of all human interactions (personal, business, social interactions, etc.).
If you are reading these words, you may have some documents to be translated in Italian and you are looking for someone you can trust and who can treat your case professionally.
You have come to the right place if you:
- Are a lawyer or work in the legal industry: you may have to deal with cases involving Italians or individuals having relatives or properties in Italy regarding either family law cases or insurance cases. Alternatively, you may be working for a client who decided to expand his business in Italy opening a subsidiary and you need all company legal documents (contracts, statutes, etc.) translated in Italian.
- You are a company entering the Italian market. Did you know that 75% of users do not make purchase decisions unless the product description is in a language they can speak? If your company speaks the same language as its target market, it will reach more potential customers and increase its sales. This means that translation can significantly increase sales in your specific target markets.
- You are the CFO of an international company having a subsidiary in Italy and need to have financial reports, contracts, etc. translated in Italian for your local employees and shareholders.
- You are a student who want to study in Italy and need a series of academic documents and certificates translated in Italian in order to supply your application and obtain a visa.
Avoid Google Translate and other free or budget translation services. A bad translation can ruin your reputation, depreciate your brand and nullify your work.
A good translation must be linguistically correct and culturally acceptable. For this reason, you should always use qualified and experienced translators, who are aware of the linguistic and cultural nuances of both their source and target languages.
What I can translate for you
- LEGAL TEXTS: contracts, court proceedings, appeals; indictments; judgements; divorce papers; disputes and controversies; marriage, birth, death certificates; degree certificates; academic transcripts; visa documents; immigration related documents; patents; any other legal document.
- TECHNICAL TEXTS: manuals; technical data and specifications; catalogues and price lists; safety instructions; standards, models and regulations; medical devices; scientific researches; user manuals and software guides.
- FINANCIAL AND BUSINESS TEXTS: annual reports, quarterly reports, ad hoc reports; financial statements and reports, financial regulations, profit and loss accounts, audit reports, shareholder information, bank statements, policies; market reports; internal company policies and procedures.
- MARKETING TEXTS: brochures, leaflets, posters, commercial letters, corporate presentations, press releases, marketing texts, brochures, TV commercials, social media, promotional emails, etc.
- WEBSITE AND SEO TEXTS: texts on your website and SEO contents like keywords, social media campaigns etc.
Working with me you will get quality, professional and effective content translated in Italian. Let’s talk about business:
write to me